SMART GOALS FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
We recognise that achieving carbon neutrality demands a collective effort from both internal and external parties. That’s why we have embarked on a comprehensive review of our internal processes to look at the ways we can reduce our carbon footprint.
We’ve scrutinised every one of our activities. From supplier practices (both local and global) to internal services like IT and utilities, we’ve left no stone unturned. We’ve swiftly implemented easy wins throughout our supply chain and workspace. But the journey doesn’t stop there; we’re committed to making Enduro entirely carbon neutral in the long run.
Already holding ISO4001 accreditation, we’re on track to secure Carbon Neutral Plus accreditation soon. Our vision is clear: a sustainable future for all.
View our Sustainable Range of Workwear
STEPS TO REDUCE OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
Our audit identified a number of steps we could take to reduce our carbon footprint by reducing usage of energy and materials that harm the environment. Below are the steps we have and are putting into place to ensure we have as little impact on the environment as possible.
- We are an ISO14001 accredited business.
- Reducing plastic usage across all products.
- Only using reusable cups, plates and cutlery.
- Switching internal lighting to led with pir sensors.
- Installing plenty of greenery at our premises.
- Cycle rack availability, encouraging cycling to work.
- Working with suppliers to reduce their use of plastics.
- Developing a range of sustainable products.
- Lowering emissions, waste and water usage in manufacturing.
- Controlling the way we dispose of waste with segregation.
- Ensuring suppliers adhere to social and labour standards.
- Distributing through a carbon neutral courier.
- Upgrading our local delivery vehicles to electric.
- Using land and sea transport instead of air freight.
- Turning equipment off and reducing printing.
- Using environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Fire risk assessments and servicing to repair equipment.
- Reducing the customers carbon footprint.
Reducing manufacturing waste
Through partnering with suppliers, we are ensuring that water and energy use in our manufacturing is kept to a minimum. We’re consolidating shipments and supporting suppliers that make use of plastic bottles in their clothing insulation.
Planting trees for the future
We’re partnering with the National Trust to assist them with their aim to plant 20 million trees by 2030. The National Trust cares for 61,776 acres of woodland, 135 wild landscape sites and more than 200 gardens.
Rapid Relief Team
We donate to Rapid Relief Team, who are active in supporting emergency and disaster relief, health and disability, with youths and the homeless. The organisation mission is to serve people with care and compassion in their time of need.
The Grace Trust
We donate to The Grace Trust, providing support for medical research, alleviation of poverty worldwide, humanitarian aid and assistance for natural disasters, contributing to life saving services and supporting education.
Through suppliers, we support youth education, teacher training, water treatment systems and reusing energy in third world countries.
SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT RANGE